Search This Blog

Sunday 28 December 2014

Snow

Yesterday it was snowing for the first time this year. Yes, I was super excited but also, why couldn't it snow just one week earlier? Seriously, I can't remember when we had the last white Christmas! And we know Christmas isn't Christmas without snow. I remember one year when we had snow whole december & then it was raining on Christmas & the whole holidays. Guess what? Yes, in January we had snow again. That made me wonder if weather likes to mess with us. But on the other hand it has ALL the right, since shat everything we've done to this planet. Before holidays we watched this amazing film in English class. Amazing, true & very very sad. I'm gonna give you the link if i find it. It really makes you think. But before I completely depress you, let's remeber some wonderful things about snow. :)
1. The cozy feeling when you're in the warm insinde & you take a look outside where snowflakes are falling down. 
2. You can drink hot cocoa, light a candel & read a good book (Let it snow, let me tell you this book is awesome!! oh and christmas baking candels aren't bad at all either haha)
3. Everything looks much prettier in white! You can go for a walk to the city center or even better if you live in a country side you can go on a nice walk to the nearest forest, so magical!
4. Sporst maniacs (just kidding, i'm kind of like this too) have better conditions for skiing, snow boarding, ice skating...etc.
So actually everything's better with snow & I'm so happy that it finally snowed! It took me a lot of sentences to figure that out, huh? 
Thank you for reading this, just thoughts of a weird teenager haha :)
                                                      xoxo
 cute, isn't it? the view from my balcony *-*
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment